1 Sterilization and Disinfection
AOP-KF® Anti-Influenza Mask utilizes our patented invention AOP-KF® Solid Alkali as core the filtering material. AOP-KF® Solid Alkali emits a healthy low level of chlorine dioxide (CIO2) to rapidly eliminate pathogenic micro-organisms (bacteria, fungus and virus).
While highly effective against pathogens, AOP-KF® Solid Alkali is certified non-toxic by SGS, the world’s leading examination organization. 100% harmless to human, animals and plants.
2 Five-Layer Filtration Structure
The outer and inner layers are made of non-woven fabric. The core filtration layers are PET cotton cloth with our patented invention: AOP-KF® Solid Alkali and melt blown fabric. The mask not only filters bacteria, viruses, and dust, but also sterilizes and provides comprehensive protection.
3 PM2.5 Defense
Made of non-woven fabric to meet the 3D contours of the face. Comfortable and form fitting. Defends against PM2.5 micro and ultrafine particles effectively.
4 Useable for 7 days upon opening the package. Reusability may vary depending on the pollution levels of the usage environment.
Certificates and Test Reports:
• China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) accredited testing institution, Guangzhou Institute of Microbiology, certified that AOP-KF® Mask passed the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) test, and the filtration efficiency reached over 99%.
• Guangzhou CAS Test Technical Services Co. Ltd, accredited by CNAS, certified that AOP-KF® Solid Alkali eliminates Coronavirus (HCoV-229E).
• Numerous other CNAS accredited testing institutions confirmed that AOP-KF® Solid Alkali eliminates more than 99% of Staphylococcus Aureus and removes more than 99% of formaldehyde within a short time frame.
• Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Disease Medicine confirmed that AOP-KF® Solid Alkali eliminates more than 99% of influenza A virus (H1N1) within a short time frame.
• Japan Accreditation Board (JAB) accredited testing institution, Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science (KRCES), certified that AOP-KF® Solid Alkali eliminates more than 99% of green mold spores, Escherichia Coli, and Staphylococcus Aureus within a short time frame.
• SGS certified that the Core Filter of AOP-KF® Mask inhibits the growth of bacteria and remains highly effective over an extended period of time, with a bacteria kill rate of more than 99.9%. (Antibacterial Assessment AATCC 100)
• Nelson Labs certified that that AOP-KF® Mask passed the Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE) test, and the filtration efficiency reached over 99%.
• Nelson Labs’ reports show that AOP-KF® Mask meets the ASTM F2100 Level 2 standard [Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 99%, Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ≥ 99%, Differential Pressure (Delta P) < 4.5 mm H2O/cm2, Splash Resistance ≥ 120 mm Hg and Flammability - Class 1].
• Nelson Labs’ reports show that AOP-KF® Mask meets the EN 14683 Type IIR standard [Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 99%, Differential Pressure (Delta P) < 43.0 Pa/cm2, Splash Resistance ≥ 120 mm Hg, Flammability - Class 1 and Microbial Cleanliness ≤ 10 cfu/g].
• Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) of Korea certifies that AOP-KF® Mask meets the KF94 standard and approves it as quasi-medical products (의약외품).
Product of Origin: Made in China
Version Codes: AOP94-AIM10 (Korean Version)
Packing: 10 masks per box
Expiration: 18 months after production
- Ex Tax: HK$277.00
- Brand: AOF-KF
- Product Code: AOP94-AIM10
- Availability: In Stock